How to protect yourself from Bitcoin hackers, why you should think twice before giving Amazon the keys to your house, and how a private investigator tried to hack Donald Trump’s tax returns.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Mikko Hyppönen from F-Secure.
Mikko Hyppönen - @mikko
- Mikko Hypponen has his ponytail hair cut. - YouTube
- Cyber Security Sauna podcast
- Louisiana man admits misusing Trump’s Social Security number
- One of Your Equifax Hack Protections Expires Soon
- How to protect yourself in the wake of the Equifax data breach
- Larry Flynt offers $10 million for info that could get Trump impeached
- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations
- Physical Bitcoins from Denarium
- TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet
- Ledger Wallet
- Amazon drivers forced to deliver 200 parcels a day with no time for toilet breaks while earning less than minimum wage
- Amazon wants a key to your house. I did it. I regretted it
- Black Friday Delivery THIEVES: 1 in 5 UK packages missing as thefts SURGE before Christmas
- The Arcade Blogger
- The Happiness of the Katakuris
- ‘Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale’ Trailer - YouTube
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!