- Sponsor the site – executive summary
- Sponsor the site – more details
- Media pack and pricing
Graham Cluley Security News maintains a loyal following of users interested in computer security issues.
The site has an established international readership, attracting hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every month*.
Although the website is particularly popular with audiences in the United States, UK and India, it is read by IT professionals the world over, drawing its readership from large multi-national corporations, some of the world’s largest banking and financial service providers, government organisations, as well as educational institutions and SMEs.
The website, and award-winning author Graham Cluley, have featured on numerous television and radio programs as well as many online publications.
* Source: Google Analytics
Sponsor the site – executive summary
What you get:
- Exclusive sponsorship of the entire site (one-line promotion at the top of every page) for a week, pointing to whatever you like.
- Article you write promoting your service/product – in the site’s RSS feed, during the week of the sponsorship.
- Article you write promoting your service/product – in my newsletter, during the week of the sponsorship, going to over 16,000 subscribers.
- Article you write promoting your service/product – on the site at the end of the week’s sponsorship. This article stays online permanently, and is not removed at the end of the sponsorship period.
- Tweet of “thanks” to my 90281 followers, pointing to your service/product.
Sponsor the site – the details
A week-long website-wide sponsorship of grahamcluley.com is available. There is only one sponsorship slot available per week.
The sponsorship promotion is displayed on every single page of the website, including the main page, for the entire week – linking to the sponsor’s website or specific promotion.
The note is equally prominent on mobile devices.
In addition, the weekly sponsor is promoted through an article in the site’s RSS feed (with text that can either be provided by you or something Graham writes on your behalf), an article posted on the site at the end of the week, an article in GCHQ (Graham Cluley’s Security Newsletter) sent to over 16,000 subscribers, and a tweet thanking the sponsor from Graham’s personal Twitter account (currently 90281 followers).
We are happy to advise on what wording we believe would be most successful for your promotion.
Past sponsors have included Activereach, AV-Comparatives, Cardwave, Cloudshare, ENISA, Firehost, Foursys, GFI, Ghostmail, Glasswire, High-Tech Bridge, IKANOW, Logfiller, Microsoft, Nehemiah Security, OneSpan, Password RBL, Peerlyst, Recorded Future, SC Magazine, Shape Security, Suits and Spooks DC, VIPRE, Wallix, Wandera, and XQ Digital Resilience.
|Jan – Dec 2019||Sold out|
|Jan 2020||Sold out|
|Feb 2020||Sold out|
|Mar 2020||Sold out|
|Apr 2020||Sold out|
|May 2020||Sold out|
|Jun 2020||Sold out|
|Jul 2020||Sold out|
Media pack and pricing
If you have any questions about sponsorship, please