Are you organising a computer security conference, or do you want to raise security awareness within your business?
Do you need to find an entertaining, energetic keynote speaker who will keep the interest of your audience and get them to "buy in" to the importance of proper security, in a fun, engaging way?
Or are you looking for an award-winning independent expert to speak or facilitate at your event?
"Graham was a key speaker at the Experian Identity & Fraud Forum. His session was slick, well informed, superbly delivered and among the best I've ever seen - all of which helped underpin the credibility of our event and was reflected by the wholehearted feedback from our delegates."
"Graham's knowledge, insight and ability to present potentially dry and weighty subject matter in a manner that's accessible to all is superb."
"Ignore him at your peril. He is, quite rightly, hugely in demand and simply cannot be recommended highly enough."
As well as running my independent blog and talking to the media about computer security issues, you can also hire me to speak at your company's events or conferences.
I have given talks for some of the world's biggest companies, and spoken at events such as Microsoft Future Decoded, WebSummit, RSA, Campus Party, Infosec, Virus Bulletin, IP Expo, ISACA, EICAR, ICSA, ISSA, RANT, AVAR, British Computer Society, Cyber Security Symposium, BriForum, Ecrime Congress, Insight Technology Show, and the European Internet Security Forum.
Recent and upcoming public talks
- 27 November 2017: SWIFT Premium Services Forum, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 23 November 2017: BSI Standards Forum, London.
- 2 November 2017: Keynote: secureCISO London.
- 25 October 2017: Euromoney Conference, Zurich, Switzerland.
- 19 October 2017: PwC Cybersecurity Day, Luxembourg.
- 13 October 2017: Keynote: Charity IT Leaders Conference, Whittlebury Hall, Milton Keynes.
- 12 October 2017: Keynote: Misco Expo, London
- 10 October 2017: Chairman and speaker: European Legal Security Forum 2017, Old Billingsgate, London.
- 4 October 2017: Keynote: IP EXPO Europe, ExCel, London.
- 26 September 2017: Keynote: Fraud Force, New York City.
- 21 September 2017: Keynote: SW WARP, Buckfast Abbey, Devon.
- 20 September 2017: Keynote: AIT Annual Conference, Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire
- 25 July 2017: Codenomi-Con, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
- 6 July 2017: Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 17, Manchester.
- 15 June 2017: Keynote: Institutional Investor Summit, Hilton Syon Park, London
- 14 June 2017: Keynote: Unlocked London, The Shard, London.
- 6 June 2017: Keynote: IFoA’s Joint Risk, Investment, Pensions Conference 2017, Celtic Manor, Newport.
- 5 June 2017: Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 17, Cambridge.
- 23 May 2017: Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 17, Edinburgh.
- 19 May 2017: Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 17, London.
- 16 May 2017: Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 17, Belfast.
- 12 May 2017: Wandera mobile security event, London.
- 5 May 2017: Keynote: UCISA Cyber Security Survival Guide, Birmingham.
- 4 May 2017: Citywire South East 2017, Hampshire.
- 26 April 2017 - Keynote: Capita One National User Group, Warwickshire.
- 24 April 2017: PwC International Tax Academy, Paris.
- 28 March 2017: Keynote: Unlocked Manchester, UKFast Campus, Manchester.
- 14 March 2017 - Keynote: KIACS Cyber Security Conference, Kuwait.
- 9 March 2017: Ignition Technology security event, The Shard, London.
- 26 January 2017 - Keynote: StormCloud 2017, London.
- 7 December 2016 - Keynote: Computer Science in Action, University of Warwick.
- 3 November 2016 - Keynote: Life Conference 2016, Edinburgh.
- 2 November 2016 - Keynote: Heatwave 2016, London.
- 26 October 2016 - Keynote: Nordic IT Security, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 20 October 2016 - Keynote: Cyber security awareness event, Richmond, Virginia.
- 11-12 October 2016 - Keynote: Navigate '16, Berlin.
- 4 October 2016 - Keynote: Payments Knowledge Forum, London.
- 12 September 2016 - Keynote: Pension Protection Fund, Croydon.
- 12 July 2016 - Event chairperson and keynote: European Legal Security Forum, Bishopsgate, London.
- 15 June 2016 - Keynote: Data Security in the Cloud summit, London.
- 26 May 2016 - Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 16, London.
- 25 May 2016 - Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 16, Cambridge.
- 19 May 2016 - Dell security event, BriForum, London.
- 10 May 2016 - Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 16, Belfast.
- 5 May 2016 - Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 16, Loch Lomond.
- 4 May 2016 - Keynote: Foursys SecureTour 16, Manchester.
- 28 April 2016 - Executive Exchange: Empowering Digital Transformation, Edinburgh.
- 26 April 2016 - Executive Exchange: Empowering Digital Transformation, London.
- 7 April 2016 - Keynote: ERA Regional Conference, Prague.
- 31 March 2016 - JLA Speakers Breakfast, London.
- 22 March 2016 - Keynote: CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016, Melbourne, Australia.
- 15 March 2016 - Keynote: CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016, Sydney, Australia.
- 16 February 2016 - Keynote: TUG Connects 2016, San Antonio, Texas.
- 26-28 January 2016 - Keynote: Bourne Leisure Safety Conference, Thoresby Park, Nottinghamshire.
- 17 November 2015 - Keynote: Insight Technology Show, Manchester.
- 11 November 2015 - Keynote: Microsoft Future Decoded, ExCeL, London.
- 4 November 2015 - Keynote: HEATwave 2015, London.
- 3 November 2015 - Keynote: GSE UK Conference, Milton Keynes.
- 14 September 2015 - Avecto security dinner and networking event, OXO Tower, London.
- 29 July 2015 - Threats and data breaches web seminar, Intralinks.
- 1 July 2015 - Secure Trading Cyber Security forum, Churchill War Rooms, London.
- 30 June 2015 - Keynote: Trusted Digital Identity Symposium, Belgian Ambassador Residence, London.
- 11 June 2015 - Keynote: Enabling Safe Business, Sunderland.
- 3 June 2015 - Datacloud 2015 Global Congress, Monaco.
- 30 April 2015 - Banking security event, McLaren Technology Centre.
- 23 April 2015 - Keynote: ESET Partner Conference.
- 10 March 2015 - Keynote: E-Crime and Information Security Congress, London.
- 12 February 2015 - Insight Partner Forum, London.
- 11 December 2014 - British Computer Society, Oxford.
- 12-14 November 2014 - Keynote: AVAR 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- 21 October 2014 - Keynote: Cyber Security Symposium 2014, Brussels.
- 16 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Manchester.
- 14 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, London.
- 14 October 2014 - Experian Identity and Fraud Forum, Watford.
- 8 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Cambridge.
- 7 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Bristol.
- 3 October 2014 - Keynote at ISACA Ireland's annual conference, Dublin, Ireland.
- 26-27 June 2014 - FourSys Security Conference, Loch Lomond, Scotland.
- 19-20 June 2014 - FourSys Security Conference, Belfast.
- 12 June 2014 - RANT Conference, London.
- 16-17 May 2014 - Keynote: EMVA Business Conference, Vienna, Austria.
- 8 May 2014 - Keynote: ESET Partner Conference.
- 29 April - 1 May 2014 - Infosecurity Europe, London.
- 27 March 2014 - Keynote: Wraith Intelligence event.
- 25 March 2014 - LawTech Futures 2014, London.
- 14 March 2014 - Keynote: The Insight Technology Show, London.
- 11 March 2014 - e-Crime and Information Security Congress, London.
- 6 March 2014 - IT Leaders Forum, London Stock Exchange.
- 28 November 2013 - Web Seminar: "Closing the IT security risk management gap: 3 Ways to connect IT & the Board"
- 5 November 2013 - Keynote: Infosecurity Magazine Winter Virtual Conference
- 31 October 2013 - Web Summit, Dublin.
- 29 October 2013 - #SocialMediaWhatsTrending, BBC North, Salford.
- 17 October 2013 - IP Expo, London.
- 15 October 2013 - eCrime and Cyber Security Seminar 2013, London.
- 4 October 2013 - Virus Bulletin, Berlin.
- 3 September 2013 - Campus Party Europe, O2 Millennium Dome, London.
- 1 March 2013 - "The Crossbill SpyEye Malware Investigation", RSA Conference, San Francisco.
- 28 February 2013 - "Will you ever be able to trust social networks?", RSA Conference, San Francisco.
I am able to talk extensively and give carefully researched presentations that draw on my years of experience in the computer security industry. What's more, I can specifically tailor my presentation for your audience - pitching it at just the right level to keep people entertained as well as informed.
So, whether you want to raise security awareness within your business or need a keynote speaker at your conference, I could be the right man for the job!
If you would like an independent expert to speak at your company’s event, give a keynote presentation at your conference or host a panel, please complete the form below.