Check out the latest special "splinter" episode of the "Smashing Security" podcast - where Vanja Svajcer, Carole Theriault and I discuss Mac malware.
Do you run an anti-virus on your Mac or MacBook? Should you?Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS for you nerds.
- 600,000 Macs infected with Flashback trojan, 274 in Cupertino
- Flashback to the biggest Mac malware attack of all time - Is it still a threat?
- Hackers target Iranian activists’ Mac devices with revamped malware
- Microsoft Office macro malware targets Macs
- 12 security suites for Mac OS X put to the test
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think. You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!