You lucky people. Vanja Svajcer, Carole Theriault and I have made another special “splinter” episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast - tackling the issue of malicious email attachments.
The death of email-borne malware has been announced on many occasions, but computer users are just as much at risk as ever.
Listen to this before you click!
Oh, and Carole would like to apologise to all her fellow Canadians for the terrible faux pas she made in this episode…Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS for you nerds.
- New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection
- It’s time to secure Microsoft Office
- Memories of the Anna Kournikova worm
- Memories of the Love Bug
- Memories of the Melissa virus
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official video)
- Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think! You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.