On this special splinter episode of the podcast, we’re joined by actor and comedian Clare Blackwood in the hope of convincing her that cybersecurity is no laughing matter.
Hear what happens in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Carole’s cousin (!) Clare Blackwood.
Clare Blackwood – @clareblackwood
- All ages dance on TikTok during coronavirus quarantine — Los Angeles Times.
- Fugitive John McAfee’s location revealed by photo meta-data screw-up — Naked Security.
- Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach.
- Clare Blackwood's TikTok dance.
- The Miracle Sudoku — YouTube.
- Cracking The Cryptic YouTube channel.
- Puzzled man solving 'miracle' sudoku becomes YouTube sensation — The Guardian.
- Dumb-Dumbs and Dice.
- Into the Night — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.