Uber covers up a data breach, the noose tightens on net neutrality, and Bulletproof’s website spills the data beans.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by umm.. nobody because they didn’t arrange a special guest.
- Uber paid hackers $100,000 to keep data breach quiet
- Bulletproof breach notification letter to customers (PDF)
- Bulletproof Coffee lacks bulletproof security: Nerd brain juice biz hacked, cards gulped
- Net Neutrality: What You Need to Know Now
- Racist, threatening attacks on FCC Chair Ajit Pai won’t save net neutrality
- Americans are spending Thanksgiving fighting for net neutrality
- An update on the fight for the free and open internet
- Google YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tom Baker returns to finish shelved Doctor Who episodes penned by Douglas Adams
- Bitcoin: How Does it Work? (Roger Ver Interview)
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!