Join me and fellow computer security industry veterans Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault on the “Smashing Security” podcast, as we have another casual chat about the world of online privacy and computer security.Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS for you nerds.
Printers start churning out ASCII art after a vigilante hacker hijacks 160,000 devices, a researcher reveals how you can get Donald Trump to tweet an embarrassing spoof video of himself, and has your smart TV been snooping on you?
- Hacker: I made 160,000 printers spew out ASCII art around the world
- ASCII art collection
- How I hijacked top celebrities tweets including Katy Perry, Shakira…
- Donald Trump’s hijacked tweet
- VIZIO Settlement: Smart TVs should not track your shows without your O.K.
- Vizio settles FTC lawsuit and agrees to get viewer consent before tracking TV habits
- LG Smart TVs logging USB filenames and viewing info to LG servers
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think! You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.