Graham shares stories of email storms, Carole describes the steps being taken by firms as they try to coax employees back to the office, and special guest Lisa Forte details a hack that has impacted Lady Gaga and other celebrities.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast with computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Lisa Forte – @LisaForteUK
- Me Too! — Microsoft tells the story of the Bedlam DL3 email storm.
- Microsoft employees swept up in GitHub reply-all email apocalypse — Business Insider.
- Microsoft now blocks reply-all email storms to end our inbox nightmares — The Verge.
- Reply All Storm Protection in Exchange Online — Microsoft Tech Community.
- The NHS's massive email storm — Graham Cluley.
- Entertainment Law Firm Hacked in Major Data Breach, Ransomware Attack — Variety.
- Coronavirus: Commuters told to 'prepare to queue' in new guidance — BBC News.
- Employers Rush to Adopt Virus Screening. The Tools May Not Help Much — The New York Times.
- Robot dog enforces social distancing in city park — BBC News.
- Onkalo spent nuclear fuel repository — Wikipedia.
- Into Eternity — Wikipedia.
- Finland buries its nuclear past — BBC News.
- The plan to protect humans from radioactive waste with color-changing cats — Business Insider.
- The Summit trailer — YouTube.
- No Way Down: Life and Death on K2 — Amazon.com.
- Jim Lahey's No-Knead Bread Recipe — Leite’s Culinaria.
- No Knead Bread Recipe — YouTube.
- No-Knead Bread Recipe — New York Times.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.