What’s the worst that can happen if you join a Hollywood hard man’s Facebook page? What drove a man to hijack a website’s name at gunpoint? And can you solve the mystery of the Canadian Hamburglar?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Naked Security’s Mark Stockley.
Mark Stockley – @markstockley
- Fraudster poses as Jason Statham to steal victim's money — BBC News.
- Nine men arrested in United States for stealing millions through business email compromise and romance scams — Graham Cluley.
- Twitter Hack: Part Of Broader Iranian Strategy — TechCrunch.
- Hackers Hit Google Palestine and Defaced the Front Page — Gizmodo.
- Gunpoint domain hijack turns out to have been a family affair — Naked Security.
- Jury Convicts Social Media Entrepreneur in Plot to Hijack Internet Domain — Department of Justice.
- Hamburglar strikes again, feasts on $2,000 in meals using customer's McDonald's app — CBC News.
- McDonalds UK TV Advert 1983 featuring Hamburglar — YouTube.
- How Animators Created the Spider-Verse | WIRED — YouTube.
- How 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Was Animated | Movies Insider — YouTube.
- Cool Math.
- IQ Ball — Carole’s favourite game on Cool Math.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.