With Graham incapacitated, we drag an episode out from the archives. In this special “splinter” episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast from September 2017 we tackle the tricky subject of backups – When did you last backup your data? How and what should you backup? And where should you store them?
Lots of questions and Graham gets to do his Tina Turner impression.
All this and more is discussed in this edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- Tina Turner – Private Dancer — YouTube.
- The Baranton Sisters foot juggling tables — YouTube.
- How to create a robust data backup plan (and make sure it works)
- How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch — Apple Support.
- How to back up your Android phone or tablet: The ultimate guide — Android Central.
- Crashplan stops offering its consumer backup solution
- Carbonite cloud backup
- Backblaze Online Backup
- Mozy Cloud Storage & Backup
- Amazon Glacier
- CloudBerry Lab – Cross-Platform Cloud Backup
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.