Online drug dealers get busted due to poor OPSEC! People are still failing to wipe their USB sticks properly! A potential presidential candidate is outed as a former hacker! Flat Earthers! Pi! Empathy!
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Paul Ducklin.
Paul Ducklin - @duckblog
- ‘It’s like Uber, but for weed’: Meet the man who revolutionized Israel’s pot trade — Haaretz.
- Israel Police arrest top members of Telegrass online drug ring — Haaretz.
- Sources: Telegrass head cooperating with police — YNet News.
- You left WHAT on that USB drive?! — Naked Security.
- Cult of the Dead Cow — Wikipedia.
- Back Orifice — Wikipedia.
- Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group — Reuters.
- Beto O’Rourke acknowledges involvement with hacking group as teen — The Texas Tribune.
- Behind the Curve.
- Behind the Curve - Official Release Trailer — YouTube.
- Serious Security: What we can all learn from PiDay — Naked Security.
- Drawabox — A free, exercise based approach to learning the fundamentals of drawing.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.