Twerking robot assistants, an app from Saudi Arabia that lets men track women, and a gnarly skiing security snarl-up!
Oh, and find out how a didgeridoo could change your life and that of your loved ones.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by technology journalist Geoff White.
Geoff White – @geoffwhite247
- A Jibo twerking — YouTube.
- Tweet by Dylan Martin about Jibo — Twitter.
- After Being Sold to a VC Firm, this $899 IoT Robot Will Soon Brick Itself — Motherboard.
- Your $350 Nike self-lacing sneakers aren't as smart as you hoped — Graham Cluley.
- Absher app — Wikipedia.
- Apple and Google Urged to Dump Saudi App That Lets Men Track Women — New York Times.
- Hacking ski helmet audio — Pen Test Partners.
- That's a nice ski speaker you've got there. Shame if it got pwned — The Register.
- Fleabag is back – and she's found religion — BBC News.
- Fleabag — BBC iPlayer.
- Jill Abramson: Ex-New York Times editor accused of plagiarism — BBC News.
- Password advice. Don't tell people to not reuse passwords. You might get a letter from this guy's solicitors… — Twitter.
- Moneyland: Why Thieves And Crooks Now Rule The World And How To Take It Back — Amazon.com.
- Play the Didgeridoo for Sleep Apnea and Snoring Relief — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.