Why is Tampa’s mayor tweeting about blowing up the airport? Are hackers trying to connect with you via LinkedIn? And has Maria succeeded in her attempt to survive February without Facebook?
All this and much much more in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Plus, after last week’s discussion about the legal battle between Mondelez and Zurich Insurance, we have a chat with security veteran Martin Overton to take a deeper look into cyberinsurance.
- Pornography, racism and threats of missile attack fill Tampa mayor’s Twitter feed during hack — WTSP News.
- How to use the Teams feature on TweetDeck — Twitter.
- I Blocked Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple — Gizmodo.
- Half Of U.S. Employees Are Actively Searching For A New Job — Forbes.
- Fake Jobs: Campaigns Delivering More_eggs Backdoor via Fake Job Offers — Proofpoint.
- Perfect night in — A podcast by Neil Perryman.
- Tetris® 99 for Nintendo Switch — Nintendo.
- Every British swear word has been officially ranked in order of offensiveness — The Independent.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.