Regardless of whether Donald Trump believes Russia hacked the Democrats in the run-up to the US Presidential election or not, we explain how they did it. And Carole explores some of the creepier things being done in the name of surveillance.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Vote for Smashing Security in the podcast awards!
- Scammers strike as Elon Musk retracts vile Twitter accusation against cave rescuer
- Donald Trump 'encourages Russia to hack Clinton emails' – YouTube
- Indictment against 12 Russian hackers
- Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee
- This is the email that hacked Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief
- Guccifer 2.0’s schoolboy error reveals he’s hacking from Moscow
- Amazon Rekognition – Video and Image
- Amazon shareholders demand company stop selling facial recognition technology to governments
- Metropolitan Police's facial recognition technology 98% inaccurate, figures show
- Looking to Listen: Audio-Visual Speech Separation
- California Shopping Centers Are Spying for an ICE Contractor
- California passes landmark privacy legislation
- Walmart's Newly Patented Technology For Eavesdropping On Workers Presents Privacy Concerns
- Find a track – BBC Music
- The Staircase – Netflix
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show: