Hell hath no fury like a jealous clarinetist’s girlfriend! Your Google ChromeCast could be letting stalkers find out where you live! And why on earth is Graham recommending people write their passwords down in a book!?
Join computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault on a shorter episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast than normal, as they’re awfully busy touring up and down the country doing things in front of live audiences.
- View from Carole's hotel room in Manchester
- Eric Abramovitz plays the clarinet – YouTube
- McGill music student awarded $350,000 after girlfriend stalls career
- Eric Abramovitz vs Jennifer (Jooyeon) Lee – Court documents
- Google’s Newest Feature: Find My Home
- Steve Gibson's Three Router Solution to IOT Insecurity
- Google Removes 'Don't Be Evil' Clause From Its Code of Conduct
- Password Minder Infomercial – YouTube
- LaDonna – This American Life
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.