Incognito mode on your browser not as private as you think, consumer spyware companies get hacked, Graham is accused of “multitasking” in his hotel room, and Carole champions the students of Parkland, Florida.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who recorded without a special guest this week.
- How to go ‘Incognito’ on your web browser, and what it means
- Your private browsing isn’t as incognito as you want it to be
- Veil is private browsing for the ultra-paranoid
- Hacker Strikes ‘Stalkerware’ Companies, Stealing Alleged Texts and GPS Locations of Customers
- Spy on Your Valentine Using Spy Software
- How stalking has been made easier by the internet and social networks
- Trailer Nite
- Florida student to NRA and Trump: ‘We call BS’ - YouTube
- March for our lives
- Emma González on Twitter
- Florida Student Who Gave Emotional Gun Control Speech Now Has More Followers Than NRA
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!