Your Tinder swipes can be spied upon, Amazon is opening high street stores that don’t require any staff, and Russian fuel pumps are being infected with malware in an elaborate scheme to make large amounts of money.
With Carole on a top secret special assignment, it’s left to security veteran Graham Cluley to discuss all this and much much more on the “Smashing Security” podcast with special guests David McClelland and Vanja Švajcer.
Graham Cluley - @gcluley
- Tinder’s Lack of Encryption Lets Strangers Spy on Your Swipes
- Tinder drift demo - YouTube
- Using public Wi-Fi - a Smashing Security splinter
- Watchdog Wednesday: WiFi hackers - BBC
- Apple drops requirement for apps to use HTTPS by 2017
- Amazon Go debuts, and its prying cameras foil our shoplifting attempts
- Hacker Infects Gas Pumps with Code to Cheat Customers
- Making Blake’s Seven 101 - YouTube
- Jon Alpert Speaks On His Film, “Cuba and the Cameraman” - YouTube
- Review: ‘Cuba and the Cameraman’ Lavishes Love on a Country … and Castro
- CARROT Weather on the iOS App Store
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!