What can you do to better protect your online email accounts?
In this special “splinter” (or should it be a “shard”?) edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast regular hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined by special guest Paul Ducklin, share tips on how to better defend your Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Outlook/etc account.
- Passwords - a Smashing Security splinter
- How to better protect your Google account with two-step verification and Google Authenticator - Graham Cluley
- How to protect your Yahoo account with two-step verification (2SV) - Graham Cluley
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over - TechCrunch
- The lesson we all must learn from the Celebgate nude photo hack - Graham Cluley
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think. You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!