Androids pre-installed with malware – can the supply chain be trusted? Will WikiLeaks help vendors get zero-days fixed? And what on earth has the Kaspersky marketing department dreamt up this time?
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and special guest Nick FitzGerald discuss this and more in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast.
- Preinstalled Malware Targeting Mobile Users
- Chinese Android smartphone comes with malware pre-installed
- WikiLeaks says it will work with software vendors to fix CIA zero-day exploits… but when?
- Kaspersky launches a range of perfumes to, er, defend your odour
- Toilet hackers could snoop on your poop, steal data of a “personal nature”
- Beauty blogger Scarlett London launches Threat de Toilette in bid to stop youngsters oversharing online
- Jackie Chan and Eugene Kaspersky
- Packin’ the K music video
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think. You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.