The Lazarus malware attempts to trick you into believing it was written by Russians, second-hand connected cars may be easier to steal, and is your child a malicious hacker?
All this and more is discussed by computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault.
Oh, and Carole makes Graham and Vanja apologise for their past mistakes.Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS for you nerds.
- You Only Live Twice - space capsule scene
- Lazarus's false flag malware
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- It's too easy to steal a second-hand connected car
- Nissan Figaro
- Is your child a hacker? Liverpudlian parents get warning signs checklist
- How do I remove a tag from a Facebook photo or post I'm tagged in?
- Code Red IIS worm
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think. You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!