Many thanks to the great folks at VASCO, who have sponsored my writing for the last week.
More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on VASCO to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
In this VASCO white paper on PSD2, the revised directive on payment services, you will discover:
- The proposal for draft Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) for strong customer authentication (SCA) which have been published in August 2016 by the European Banking Authority (EBA).
- Background information about the draft RTS.
- Common authentication solutions that are used by many online banking and mobile banking applications today.
- The actual requirements from the draft RTS.
- To which extend current authentication solutions meet the requirements in the draft RTS.
Interested in learning more? Download VASCO's white paper: PSD2 - Which strong authentication and transaction monitoring solutions comply?
If you’re interested in exclusively sponsoring my site for a week, and reaching an IT-savvy audience that cares about computer security, you can find more information here.