Thanks go this week to Suits and Spooks DC 2015, for their sponsorship of Graham Cluley Security News.
You’re invited to attend Suits and Spooks DC 2015, the most intriguing cybersecurity-focused event of the year, on February 4-5 2015.
Suits and Spooks is a unique, limited attendance cyber security event (which they call a “collision”). Each event draws thought leaders and decision makers from the public, private, defense, law enforcement and intelligence sectors who come to learn about and discuss key security challenges.
Registration is just $725 for two-full days of fascinating discussions and networking at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Pentagon City on Feb. 4-5, 2015. The Federal/Military registration fee is just $365!
Just a few of the many hot topics include…
- Iran’ s Cyber Warfare Machine: Dissecting Operation Pistachio Harvest
- Sony and the DPRK: A Question of Attribution – Panel moderated by The Wall Street Journal‘s Danny Yadron
- The End of Big Cyber: The Coming Collapse and the Emergence of Mature Cyber Security
- Russia: How Cyber Operations are a New Form of “Active Measure”
- An Inside Look At BAE Systems Global Threat Landscape
- A Talk by former NSA Deputy Director Chris Inglis
- Many more! View the full agenda and see for yourself why you’ll want to be there.
Suits and Spooks 15 has an international panel of speakers from the public and private sectors and is also proud to be hosting a fundraising dinner for the Warrior Dog Foundation after our event where you’ll get to meet former US Navy SEAL Mike Ritland and hear about the foundation’s work as well as meet one of Mike’s K-9’s.
This event has always sold out and the venue is limited to 200 delegates, so register today and reserve a seat at this exclusive event.